Curly hair is one of the most popular hair in our life,and people with curly hair know how difficult it is to style their hair and keep it healthy, because curly hair is naturally dryer than straight hair and needs more care and attention. Here we have provided you with convenient and easy-to-follow tips on how to take care of your curly hair, so that your hair doesn’t tangle, break and get too fizzy.
1. Never ever use a comb on your hair. Comb your curly hair with a comb will make the hair pieces separately,and it will make the hair more easier to get matted and frizzy.
2. Wash your curly hair at least twice a week. Anything more will dry your hair out. Also, oil your hair before the wash.
3. Use lots of conditioner (and don’t wash it out completely). If your hair are really dry, mix half part oil in your conditioner.When you deep condition the hair, you can use your fingers to
comb though the hair and make it de-tangle and smooth.
4. Use a leave in conditioner (if your hair are really dry). Or else, if you don’t wash out your conditioner completely, that will do the trick.
5. Don’t use a towel to dry your hair or use a hair dryer to blow dry your hair. Use an old t-shirt instead. You can also choose to let your hair be dry in the hair.
6. For taming your frizz, use a hair spritz (on non-wash days). Use 1 part conditioner, 1 part oil and 4 parts water in a spray bottle.
7. Sleep on a silk pillow.You can also braid your hair into small braids and use a towel to wrap your hair braids.When you get up in the next day, you can directly open the braids.Then the curl pattern will come out in a pretty style.
If you have a curly hair, please take a good care of it,since curly hair usually have more issues than other texture hair, so you need to have more patience to care it.Here we sincerely hope our advise can be helpful to you all. Hope all of you can enjoy this post and enjoy your hair.